- Jack Bauer, for all his skills and ninja-esque abilities, is the worst at time management. Regardless of preparation or planning, he will frequently go 24 straight hours running completely out of time in every thing he does. Maybe he should focus less on all the hand-to-hand combat skills and more on time management.
- Season 8 could have really taken it to the next level by adding Brian Austin Green (BAG) as a sidekick to Freddie Prinze, Jr’s Cole Ortiz. Fans, like myself, of the show Freddie know what I’m talking about. Haha. Just kidding. No one was a fan of shortlived Freddie.
- Kim Bauer, aka Alex Kerkovich, is the true antagonist of the 192+ hours of 24. If given a paintball gun with 2 bullets and put in a room with pre-death Osama Bin Laden, pre-death Saddam Hussein and Kim Bauer, most reasonable people would use both bullets on Kim Bauer, such is her unlikability. Who else could run into a mountain lion and get locked into a bomb shelter and survive? Elisha Cuthbert went from the hated Kim to the lovable Alex from Happy Endings. Well, not everyone loves Alex.
- The unsung hero of the show? Agent Aaron Pierce. I’m not saying I wish I was his son but I kind of am.
- Go back and watch how much tongue action President Charles Logan is putting out. I am hoping it was just part of Gregory Itzin’s method acting or maybe he was just doing a really bad impression of Heath Ledger as the Joker.
- I would have never believed that Bubba could have survived Vietnam, started a shrimping business, and retired from that to finally end up working at CTU. I bet Forrest would be so proud.
- Governmental agencies on TV are about as well-run as a Burger King franchise in Mississippi. Rural Mississippi.
What did you learn from 24?